YOU GET A SUSTAINED COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE THROUGH PEOPLE
Actively engaged employees will drive innovation and move your business forward. These employees willingly go the extra mile, work with passion and feel a profound connection to their company. An engaged workforce helps build a culture of shared enthusiasm, vision, and productivity.
A recent Gallop survey found that 70% of US workers were unhappy with or felt disengaged from their current job. This disengagement contributes to an environment where many workers feel disconnected from the workplace and are significantly underutilizing their full potential. Disengaged employees offer perhaps the greatest untapped opportunity for businesses to improve their performance and profitability. Although sometimes difficult to identify, these employees often feel unmotivated and uninspired and have lost their connection to the company mission and culture.
By tailoring our approach to your company, MARDAC helps align employee engagement with organizational strategy and goals to increase profitability, productivity, safety and quality using a five-step methodology:
- Recruitment & Selection Association with the organization
- Development of skills
- Autonomy of work
- Competitive Advantages
DISC Behavior Styles Inventory:
DISC is the universal language of observable behaviors. It explains why a person does what they do. Research suggests the most effective people understand themselves and those around them. The DISC Behavior Styles Inventory is an instrument that provides a common language in human interaction in and out of the workplace. The result is improved communication within a team, a sales relationship, in leadership or other potentially challenging interactions.
- Increase your self- knowledge... your motivations, your responses to conflict, your stressors and your problem- solving approaches.
- Teach you to recognize the communication needs of others and improve working relationships.
- Facilitate productivity and conflict response by helping you understand the communication dynamics of your team.
- Aid in understanding customer communication styles teach you and your team how to adapt to different styles.
- Help you lead more effectively by understanding the temperament and priorities of employees and team members.
Mike was a key component in change management and organizational process. He developed, implemented and managed successful programs in job skill development, hiring, recruiting and organizational development. He is insightful, understands complex issues and how to leverage the most effective resources for a successful outcome.- Ken LeathermanAlliance Insurance