HEALTHCARE CONSULTING SERVICES
Healthcare consulting firm Headquartered in Oregon, serving clients nationwide. We teach how to promote a culture of compliance and ethical decision making for both the good of company morale and as a sound investment in your clinic’s reputation; as an employer and a responsible member of
the healthcare community.
MARDAC has the knowledge and resources to help an organization promote a culture of compliance and ethical decision making by devising individual compliance plans with the required seven (7) elements.
We have the expertise in HIPAA, cybersecurity and healthcare compliance to teach employees, staff, volunteers, interns and students about what it entails to be a responsible member of the healthcare community without incurring fines, corrective action plans and sanctions. A successful compliance program addresses the public and private sector’s mutual goals of reducing fraud, waste and abuse, plus controlling billing and payment errors.
- HIPAA consulting, auditing & compliance
- Data breaches
- Compliance as a sound investment
7 ELEMENTS OF A COMPLIANCE PLAN
- Implementing written policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
- Designating a compliance officer and compliance committee.
- Conducting effective training and education.
- Developing effective lines of communication.
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing.
- Enforcing standards through well-publicized disciplinary guidelines.
- Responding promptly to detected offenses and undertaking corrective action